*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, June 12, 2005

its 1.30am in the morning an i sld so be sleeping but...what to do going to miss service tomorrow...
so...heez.....

Big
My God is BIG
So strong So mighty
My God plans for me
goes beyond me wildest dreams

My God is GOOD
He's so good to me
So good to me

My God is Big
So strong So might
My God is good
So good to me

He's my guide
And He is my refuge
HE'S THE ROCK ON WHICH I STAND
He's my fortress
God He is my life
He holds the oceans in His hands

Theres nothing my God cannot do....

I needed Jesus @ | 1:32 am |


Comments: Post a Comment