*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, May 21, 2004

did i mention i was moody this whole week?????????and the result of that.....the two posts...hahahhaahha

I needed Jesus @ | 1:40 pm |


Comments:
*sends over M's brother, albeit in little pieces, in a box via DHL* Here, I kinda hacked him up to bits in order to fit him into the smallest parcel available, but you may vent your anger on the rest of it- I mean, him. ^^
 
hahahhaa...i dont want him here.....not even a strand of hair...hahhaha.....u can have him back
 
Post a Comment