oh my self evaluation for my oral presentation....
Self evaluation
i thought my oral persentation was better than usual cos i spoke louder
than i usually would have if i was presenting and i tried to make eye contact
with the audience which i usually don't do, but i didnt realise i kept
shifting back and forth until the end of the presentation. I messed up my
introduction cos i was very very nervous and I think I was speaking a bit too
fast cos I wanted to get it over and done with.o
thats the bs one......
the real one...
i had no idea wat the hell the questions was asking me and i had no idea wat the heck i was saying...and i was just crapping my waythrough it.also the crapping wasnt that good cos i was going round and roujnd in circles and kept repeating the same points although it didnt seem to be cos i was usign different words.i also prob bored everyone to death. i didnt do any research and it took me oneweek to do it cs i was sick.wat i had on my trnaparicies didnt match wat i wrote down cos i cldnt be bothered to change it and forgot when presenting that i did.tried to give a balanced view but didnt think it was successful.
now which one do u think i sent to myinfosys tutor? the bs one or wat i actually think.