*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Help me believe in what I could be, and all that I am.
Show me the stairway I have to climb.
Lord, for my sake, teach me to take
One Day At A Time.

---------------------------------------------
yup the only way i am able to stay sane
----------------------------------------------

its not the time to deal with it yet......

---------------------------------------------

Thanks girl!!!!!for everything.............

-------------------------------------------

Thanks steph!!!really really touched and appreciate it heaps.....explain everything to you when we meet up...hahaha......(my housemate very busy one..need appoinment)
doing a great job as a sunday school teacher...ptl im just the helper...wahaha......and the cow is very cute can i have???.i promise to be a good girl...lolz....

-----------------------------------------

Thanks elsa for everything too....really really dont know what i would have done if you din talk to me....thanks for the advice...remember you are not alone, God is always beside you.......

------------------------------------------

okie study study

I needed Jesus @ | 2:41 pm |


Comments: Post a Comment