*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, August 04, 2006

Are You not God

I get down on my knees and pray
For You to help me through today

When everything starts closing in
And I dont know what to say

I pray...

Are You not God
Did You not save us
Will You not rescue us again

For we know not what to do
But your eyes are on You


I stand and worship only You
For its the only thing I can do

When everything starts closing in
And I don't know what to say

I pray...

His love endures forever...
-------------
dun like the chorus to this song(are you not god) cos i think its not correct in some way...but other than that.....yup...
----------------------
Blessed Be Your Name

Blessed be Your name
In the land that is plentiful
Where the streams of abandunce flow
Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your name
When I'm found in the dessert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed be Your name

Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in lord
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

Blessed be your name
When the sun is shining down on me
When the wolrd all as it should be
Blessed be your name

Blessed be your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though theres pain the offering
Blessed be your name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will chose to say
Lord blessed be Your name
----------------------------------------------------------------
Sancutary

Lord prepare me
To be a sancutary
Pure and holy
Tried and true
With thanksgiving
I'll be a living sancutary for You
-----------------------------------------------------
yup with thanksgiving....sighhhhhh.....
tried means having gone through trails going through hardships being tested
true means not lying not wavering that you would be found worthy that your faith isnt weak that u would overcome all the tests and trials....
-------------------------------------
How Great is Our God

The splendour of The King
Clothed in majesty
Let all the earth rejoice
All the earth rejoice

He wraps himself in light
And darkness tries to hide
And trembles at his voice
And trembles at his voice

How great is our is God
Sing with me
How great is our God
And all will see
How great how great is our God

Age to age He stands
And time is in His hand
Begining and the end
Begining and the end

The Godhead three in one
Father Spirirt Son
The lion and the lamb
The lion and the lamb

Name above all names
You are worthy of all praise
My heart will sing
How great is our God

------------------------------------------------------------
At the cross

Oh Lord You've searched me
You know my way
Even when I failed You
I know You love me

Your Holy presence
Surrounding me
In every season
I know You love me
I know You love me

At the cross I bow my knee
Where Your blood was shed for me
There's no greater love than this
You have overcome the grave
Glory the fills the highest place
What can seperate me now

You go before me
You shield my way
Your hand upholds me
I know You love me

You tore the veil
You made a way
When You said that it is done

And when the earth fades
Falls from my eyes
You stand before me
I know You love me
I know You love me
------------------------------------------
this song(at the cross) is such a nice song...i really dun understand why people are crazy over the other song on this cd lah
makes no sense can that song
------------------------------------------
U.R.Y

I live for You
All that I am
All that I do
My hearts beat with you
Each day I wake I think of You

You are why I sing
You are why I live
Everything of me I place at your feet
You are why I love
You are why I give
Everything of me belongs to You

I live for You
You are my God
You are the truth
You're that i need
My soul it longs for more of You
----------------------------------------------------------
never fails to reduce me to tears...but that doesnt seem like such a hard thing to do nowadays..
-----------------------------------------
How Great Thou Art O Lord my God!
When I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made.
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power through-out the universe displayed.

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul, My Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

When through the woods and forest glades I wander
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;
When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur
And hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze:

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul, My Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

And when I think that God, His Son not sparing,
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in;
That on the cross, my burden gladly bearing,
He bled and died to take away my sin:

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul, My Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

When Christ shall come with shout of acclamation
And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart!
Then I shall bow in humble adoration,
And there proclaim, my God. how great Thou art!

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul, My Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Who You Are

Standing here in Your presence
Thinking of the good things You have done
Waiting here patiently
Just to hear Your still small voice again

Holy, righteous
Faithful to the end
Saviour, healer
Redeemer and friend

I will worship You for who You are
I will worship You for who You are
I will worship You for who You are
Jesus

My soul secure
Your promise sure
Your love endures
Always
------------------------------------
yep i will
---------------------------------------
i guess all these songs says it all........

I needed Jesus @ | 4:14 pm |


Comments: Post a Comment