Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20
Whats important now is not how the person reacted to you when you tried to get to know them better before But its your reaction when the person is trying to get to know you better now
Today was an interesting day. It was productive and unproductive depending on the angle you take. Unproductive in the sense that I only did like one question for my ma tut tomorrow and productive if u want to consider talking to people and getting to know them better productive. Lolz.
And my sleeping patterns/habits/ whatever u want to call it sucks totally…like I wake up feeling like I need more sleep…I sleep on the floor in the middle of the night and to top it of I have weird dreams and feel strange things happening to me at night….dont know lah