*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, September 04, 2005

*.* my day =) *.*

Church today was interesting…lolz…. It was sooo cold when we walked it like winter like that outside was warmer then inside…the heater kind of was not working properly and brrrr…..frozen…was shivering like crazy…then was stuck at the computer screen again doing projector and sorting out the event sequence and what not….i tell you I go to church to get stress….sigh……..was one big mess….sucks okay….was father’s day today in Australia and the Sunday school kids did a presentation sooo cute and there was a video presentation then service wrote six lines on the service today and well that’s sixmore lines then I worte late week for my notes…and like miin said she just wants one Sunday where you can just sit down and doze off during the sermon not even asking to listen to it….sighhhh……

after tt had wfl….very intresting lesson today and I have yet to do my homework still…sigh…then went to coles to buy shampoo and came home and slept…..so nice =)

went out for dinner with steph and came home and basically tidied my room up abit cos mykey is missing and I can’t seem to find it…hmmm must ask Michael…stupid boy…and been slacking since…..sigh……

need ot do ma tut and bf tut tomorrow and ma assignment…..ahhh…hfully I wld wake up early and be at the lib bright and early if I so decide to go there…..im kinda burnt out I don’t know lah…I don’t like sem two whoever had such a brilliant idea to have 8 weeks then 4 weeks is such a clever person……ducks….whahah……

ohhh…hot chocolate is nice!!!

I needed Jesus @ | 11:25 pm |


Comments: Post a Comment