Saturday, September 03, 2005
*.* Friends and other stuff *.*
Friends I think is one of the best things on this earth the next best gotta be auto recovery on the computer…lolz….I love my friends…they are so nice and caring and I think im going to cry….They care so much about other peoples feelings (which cld be bad sometimes but most of the time is good)They do such sweet things for you for no rhyme or reasonThey perk u up when u are sad or depressed and let u do anything u want even though they don’t particularly want to do itThey listen to you on hours on endThey ta han the mess you makeOf ur room and if u are unlucky of ur lifeAnd yet still be there to help u pick the pieces up and clean up the messThey accept you for you are and help u through all the issues you haveThey motivate you to study and make sure u do ur workThey tell you whats good for you even if u don’t want to hear itAnd yet still be there at the end when u don’t listen to themThey give you wonderful advice on everything under the sunAnd that’s just the tip of the huge ice bergeI LOVE THEM!!!Friends are the best things in life other then God…lolz…..Then comes auto recovery…..i tell you…when u don’t save ur work and the program crashes on you after hours and hours of work it’s the best thing on this planet..whahaha..
I needed Jesus @ | 11:44 pm |