*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, September 03, 2006

The very first week of the Rundle Street market....

and we were there!!!!!

might be witnessing history in the making...whahahaha....

anyway some picutres..cutorsey of miin..donno how to spell

Miin and I!!!one of our nicer picutres together.... is that a good sign?wait is that even a sign at all?hahaha....anyway she def looks nicer than me here....wahahah....

ICE CREAM!!!!! or actually gelati from Cocolate...with is like outside my place and i go in flip flops, baggy shirt and jeans cos its too cold if not def wld go in shorts and its like were everyone who goes in dresses up...hahha.....hey its my nighbourhood....which just so happen to be one of the main streets in adelaide.....haha
now if they actually sold those sizes like for 10 cents or soemthing i wont mind getting than wont get fat and still satisfy my cravings...

i feel so short now......sighhh
another one!!!!see def imporving with our pciture taking....last time so ugly dont even want to look at them...hahaha....

I LOVE MY BESTIE!!!!

okay sorry....going abit nuts..... Posted by Picasa

I needed Jesus @ | 10:27 pm |


Comments:
WAHAHA.. I look nicer to you meh? but i do totally agree our pictures together are getting better =D

I love the sun, the weather and the busy market! so fun!

finally feels like i m in OZ!
 
of cos of cos...u getting more pretty mah.....losing weight also...

OOO....i forgot to post about the nice beautiful weather....

and that we ended up spending the good part of it discussing our assignment in the library =( and wishing we were elsewhere...hahah..opps.. =X

hahaha.....
 
Post a Comment