*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Love does not envy

PS 37:1 Do not fret because of evil men
or be envious of those who do wrong:
PS 37:3 Trust in the LORD and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

The cure for jealousy? Trust.
The cause of jealousy? Distrust

Peace of mind means a healthy body , but jealousy will rot your bones
Prov 14:30

Stop listening to what I (you) want, and start trusting God to provide what I (you) need

God withholds what I (we) desire in order to give me (us) what I (we) need

God offers authentic love
His devotion is the real deal
But He won't give you the genuine
Until you surrender the imitations

Would I (you) exchange the lesser gifts for the highest gift of knowing God?
Jealousy has no fire when true love is received

- A Love Worth Giving, MAx Lucado -

I needed Jesus @ | 12:44 am |


Comments: Post a Comment