*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, February 20, 2006

Dancing with God

There was a time ~ when my feet couldn't dance, quite right ...

It was before I met Jesus; my heart didn't feel light ...

My heart was sorrowful; my feet felt out of place ...

It was because I hadn't yet ~ let Jesus steer the pace.

He gave me a gentle nudge in the heart one night ...

And when my heart started dancing ~ my feet danced right.

Swinging and swaying ~ the way He wanted me to go.

It was a wonder to my heart ~ and, I just loved Him so.

He took my hand and guided me ~ out onto the floor of life.

Isn't it funny, there is never ~ anymore, very much strife?

He tells me He loves me ~ and in His hands, He holds me.

He guides me and helps me ~ when the stars, I can't see.

He guided me and swayed me, to let Him into my heart ...

And it's such a joy ~ living, I never want ~ from Him, to part.

When I get to Heaven ~ maybe He'll dance me on streets of gold,

With all the awesome wonders ~ up there to behold.

So behold the wonder of His step ~ take the chance ...

This is an awesome God ~ who will teach you to dance.

He'll never steer you wrong ~ just listen to His word.

He'll nudge your heart right and it will feel as light as a bird.


©Pearlie Duncan Walker

I needed Jesus @ | 7:43 pm |


Comments: Post a Comment