*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, November 18, 2005

*.* Amazes Me *.*

Amazes Me – Christian City Church

On my knees, I bow down
Sing about the healer and the hope I’ve found
Took my tears
He took my shame
Washed them all away

Love shines down
On this heart of mine
Lead me to the waters of eternal life
Once was lost but now I’m found
It’s a brand new day

Cos’ Your love it amazes me
Your love has lifted me
Higher than I can possibly dream
Your love amazes me

It amazes me

Hallelujah
Your love amazes me

I needed Jesus @ | 1:11 am |


Comments: Post a Comment