*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, November 04, 2005

*.* =) *.*

THANKS AMANDA!!! =)
So nice the card thingy…lolz...

THANK YOU STEPH….for feeding me….lolz…

THANK YOU MIIN!!!!!
Not sure whats it going to be but im sure it wld be yummy cos im not the one cooking it…wahaha…

THANK YOU ELSA..
For the sour plums….so nice

Sigh….looks like I need to do a long thank you after the exams…

Im going crazy with the amt of word ive strared at today and all in size 10(I know my fault)

Not like size 12 wld be any different –still have to go and stare that those…sigh…

lalalallalalllaallalalalalalalalallaal

I needed Jesus @ | 6:48 pm |


Comments: Post a Comment