*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, September 30, 2005

*.* Closing a chapter(1) *.*

Im not going to do this justice tonight but then again there really isnt any other better time
I right now am a mess of feelings thoughts and emotions
Well lets see….

Today was the last time ccm is meeting up as one big group
As of next week we are split up into our own small groups
And well I would be taking it reasonably well
Except for one little fact
Someone said what you are scared to lose the most
Is going to be the first thing you would lose
And that I guess is what im sad about
Rationally I know whats going to happen
Why its happening
And even know its good
But right now
It doesn’t matter
I don’t need to know im accepted
Needed and not rejected or whatever
Cos I know im
What I need now is to just go through the process
Cos the last few times some stuff happen
I didn’t exactly follow the steps and some of it is still stuck inside me unable to come out
Cos there is no appropriate time for it
So hopefully everything would be out…….

But then
Everything isn’t all bad and sadness
Losing some things means gaining others
And well I can see that prayers are being answered
People growing
Knowing others
Forging stronger bonds

I just realized something
I can see both sides
But I need to go through the process of when you are losing some things
If not the chapter wouldn’t feel close and it would come back to hunt you one day

I need
I need to be able to close this chapter properly
I need to sort it out slowly even though I know where to end up    

I needed Jesus @ | 1:36 am |


Comments: Post a Comment