Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20
Cranky Bitchy Moody Running out on goodwill Needing to be mean to someone Needing to vent Feeling very mean Needing to almost to a certain extent hurt someone
But…
Can I show any of that….
Nope Why? For many reasons of which none I like From the fact that people are watching To the fact that people are influenced To the fact that I don’t exactly want to be in this position To the point that I can’t say what I think
I just need to be mean to someone and vent everything all out whether its that persons fault or not I don’t care