Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20
okay its offical coffee makes me sleep i so cannot drink it to keep me awake im weird.....sighness
i just drank one cup of farmers union ice coffee and im falling half asleep...damn it..
I needed Jesus @ | 12:28 am |
Comments:
You need to give it time to work...drinking it only when you start feeling like you're about to fall asleep doesn't work because it takes time for your body to absorb the caffine/for the caffine to work. The same thing happened to me when I drank tea last time so I now always drink it the minute I feel a bit tired. ^^