*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Don't ask just read

So Beautifully Made

Even though we're just some uni guys,
Just thought we would recognised
Just how much you've been a blessing in our lives

We can always count on you
No matter what we're going through
Just doing the little things you do

CCM when you sing
I swear you just brighten everything
Life just gets warmer when you are around
We're praising him for the life that we've found

We're praising him
We're thanking him
For the blessing that you've been to us
Cause we can see, cause we can see
So beautifully made. So wonderfully made

We'll always remember our uni years
Knowing all the sisters here
Memories laughter joy and tears!

OOOOooooooohhhhhh ooooooo
OOOOooooooohhhhhh ooooooo

So many times, I've been surprised
I'm loving it here, having a blast
I don't know Gods bizz but I'm always pleased
Because you put up with guys like these

You can't cook well although you try hard
It feels like winter when you are afar
Hearts so much bigger than we could desire
We envy your passion and beautiful smiles!

michelle needs to go and find the pple responsible for this until then i dont konw who did this but she can hazard a guess....NICK, BEN, HENRY, ALLEN, JOSEPH, MICHAEL AND THE REST OF THE CCM GUYS... =)

oh they apprently adapted it from somewhere...just change abit of the tune and the lyrics...

I needed Jesus @ | 4:15 pm |


Comments: Post a Comment