*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, May 05, 2007

<<>> Carol Wimmer (1988)

When I say, "I am a Christian," I'm not shouting, "I've been saved!"
I'm whispering, "I get lost! That's why I chose this way"

When I say, "I am a Christian," I don't speak with human pride
I'm confessing that I stumble-needing God to be my guide

When I say, "I am a Christian," I'm not trying to be strong
I'm professing that I'm weak and pray for strength to carry on

When I say, "I am a Christian," I'm not bragging of success
I'm admitting that I've failed and cannot ever pay the debt

When I say, "I am a Christian," I don't think I know it all
I submit to my confusion asking humbly to be taught

When I say, "I am a Christian," I'm not claiming to be perfect
My flaws are far too visible but God believes I'm worth it

When I say, "I am a Christian," I still feel the sting of pain
I have my share of heartache which is why I seek His name

When I say, "I am a Christian," I do not wish to judge
I have no authority--I only know I'm loved



got this of jiamins bloggie =)

I needed Jesus @ | 7:39 pm |


Comments: Post a Comment