*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sometimes we come to the place where we do not demand of God that He explain HImself, but we try to determine or comprehend for ourselves what God is doing. We are unwilling to live without rational reasons for what is happening to us or those we love. We want to find out 'why'. But this is futile as well as an untrusting attitude.
-Hope care group lessons, trusting god-


everything around me is literally going crazy
turning upsidedown
insideout
not making a single bit of sense to me
my why questions having no answers to them
my why questions all left unanswered

I believe it's the human condition
We all need to have answers to why
More than ever, I'm ready to say that I
Will still sleep peacefully
With answers out of reach from me until...

only thing that makes sense is when im praiseing him and worshipping him
my world seems more stable more peacful
right now its the only thing i can do

Someday all that's crazy
All that's unexplained
Will fall into place
And someday all that's hazy
Through a clouded glass
Will be clear at last
And sometimes we're just waiting
For someday

to just close my eyes and trust him completely and wholely
that he has everything under control

Every puzzle's missing piece
Every unsolved mystery
More than half of every whole
Rests in the Hands that hold you for someday...


its going to be okay.....

I needed Jesus @ | 1:54 am |


Comments: Post a Comment