*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, August 10, 2006

i would take no for an answer
just to know i heard you speak
and i'm wondering why i never see
the signs they claim they see
a lot of special revelations
meant for everybody but me
maybe i don't truly know you?
maybe i just simply believe..

i can sniff, i can see
and i can count up pretty high
but these faculties aren't getting me any closer to the sky
but my heart of faith keeps pounding
so i know i'm doing fine
but sometimes finding you
is just like trying to
smell the colour nine...

and though i keep searching
every high and low
my heart just keeps asking
How will I know?

Those that came before me
Basked in the light of faith
But now, all that I can see
Is intangible, formless wraith

Wriggling and writhing,
Twisting and turning.
Slithering and coiling,
Rearing and striking.

And I wonder, yes I wonder
If the light shall ever come
The endless rise upwards
To thy everlasting arm.

I needed Jesus @ | 10:34 pm |


Comments: Post a Comment