*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, August 21, 2006

And still He was there the days after and after
cradling my pain within His bosom
my tears stemming from His compassion
never ending within the redemption I didn't know I sought to find
no pretensions, no strings, no scars
He gave me no more than I can bear

And always he will be there
Knowing it the way I knew His face
a one I never thought I'd see again
burned into the pages of my memory
those anguished eyes that cried the tears I could not
Forgive my foolish heart, my weakness, my everything
His were the hands I sought to hold
The ones that carried me through that night

That night my world ended and begun once more

------------------------------------------------------

You're all I need
Everything I'd ever hoped for
I've found in You
Everything I'll ever need
You're all I am
Everything I've ever hoped to be
I found it all in You
And all I see
Everything I've ever searched for
I've seen in You
Everything I've dreamed.........

--------------------------------------

no one said it was ever going to be easy......

I needed Jesus @ | 6:00 pm |


Comments: Post a Comment