*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, June 02, 2006

Assuredly Yours -- Paradise Live

All that I am is in You
All that I seek is to follow You
I run to Your side when You call
There is the hope I am loging for

Just to be by Your side
There is hope in my life
There is no greater feedom I'll find


Take my life
All that I have to give
Take my world
Just inhabit all of it
Take my dreams

Make me assuredly yours

-----------------------------------------------------

i sld seriously just mind my own business...
dont care about anyone...just go and spend time with god....
i must not cry...i should not cry...and its going to be a waste of my time and tears anyway(yes miin its the same reason just in case u were wondering...but if u have no idea what im talking about than dun care me)...
and its more due to me not spending enough time with Him than anything else............

I needed Jesus @ | 8:56 pm |


Comments: Post a Comment