*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, May 15, 2006

oh man this is too good to be passed up...haha

Got this off ivans blog before he had a chance to go and re edit it....hahaha


Testing, Dinner 1,2,3

I think my Nick has a virus, and Im catching it from him!!! It is a very rare disease commonly found amongst the kiasu/lazy/female singaporean students in Adelaide... I wonder where he caught it from...The symptoms include the "no mood to cook", "too tired to do anything" and "sheer laziness to do any cleaning around the house".

Neways because of this horrible virus, I made myself a terrible dinner, I was so lazy to cook tonight that I went for "instants" I whipped up some chicken nuggets, along with some fries, chucked them in the grill n had a side of peas. I had it to go along with a glass of orange juice. It was such a distasteful meal, dry, and colourless! Damn! Come to think of it, I couldnt imagine that I actually did what I did, and actually ATE it!!

Nick came back while I was forcefully nibbling my dinner bit by bit. He was obviously already fully infected, went into the fridge, found last nights left-over pasta, re heated it in the microwave and had that for dinner. Man you cannot imagine how lousy we felt. Hence the medical student looked at the psychology undergrad and said "man this sucks... we need to get something better, you still hungry". I replied "yea, dinner sucks... what u got in mind". "Lets go for some fast food, like pizza or Hungry Jacks or McD?". "Pizza!" I said. So we ordered pizza from Pizza Hut, to be picked up at 9pm.(Which i think ivan went to collect in his pjs)

Hence at 9pm we had our 2nd dinner to compensate for the lousy first. Damnit now I think Im also fully infected!

-ENd-


after he edited it was

Testing, Dinner 1,2,3

I think Nick has a virus, and Im catching it from him!!! It is a very rare disease commonly found amongst the kiasu/lazy/female singaporean students in Adelaide... I wonder where he caught it from...The symptoms include the "no mood to cook", "too tired to do anything" and "sheer laziness to do any cleaning around the house".

excuses given
Excuse #1
Arrogant, Egoistic, Sarcastic, Mean, Obscure -Da MaN- says:
damnit... it was supposed ot be my hsemate.. then i tot. no its too ambigious
mich - trust.....trying to stay sane...stress says:
eh....how many other housemates do u have?
Arrogant, Egoistic, Sarcastic, Mean, Obscure -Da MaN- says:
1

Excuse #2
Arrogant, Egoistic, Sarcastic, Mean, Obscure -Da MaN- says:
wanted it to sound more personal

so yes ivan.....i do know now u do actually have a fettish for (YOUR) nick (suspected it all along) and is in love with him. Dont need to hide it any longer la...hahah....

-----------------------------

you know something i think ivan and i sld set up a we hate(okay lah since bible teach us cannot hate...dont like lah) nick who wakes us up early in the morning after we have so little sleep but takes great enjoyment in the other's suffering when he does it to the other person club...hahahahaha

---------------------------------

I needed Jesus @ | 12:33 am |


Comments: Post a Comment