*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, April 25, 2005

An answered prayer
Angels are singing in heaven tonight
happiness abounds
bubbling and overflowing
at total peace
broken free
filled completely and totally
overflowing
so much

Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven.
Matthew 10:32-33

I'mso happy to see everyone growing to become more like HIM and im really blessed by it. even the little little things u all do really touches me and i pray that we would show the world that He lives though us!!!

Congraluations!!!!(u know who u are ;) )

You will keep in perfect peace
him whose mind is steadfast,
because he trusts in you.

Isaiah 26:3

I needed Jesus @ | 2:41 am |


Comments: Post a Comment