*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Mich
Birthday: 4/6/85
Occupation: student

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 28:18-20


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*


~Aidi~
~Aiping~
~Ben~
~Dotty~
~Elsa~
~Ivan~
~Ivan~
~Jen~
~Jia~
~Joe~
~Kaishu~
~Luke~
~Mifuyuu~
~Miin~
~Paul~
~Peishan~
~Piggy~
~Stephie~
~Tsuiman~
~YS~
~2crazygirls~

CCM
ACJC
intranet
onesg4
sg4webbie
recaps
lyrics
happytreefriends
games
battle.net
birthday
TVGuide
Adelaide Uni
~thankgod~
~todayspromise~
~friend~
~friend~

Foolkit

*.* Tagboard *.*

adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* Archives *.*



free hit counter

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, August 09, 2004

i feel so bad....they are all soo nice......sigh.............this sucks......hahaha...dont listent o me its just me ranting and raving at 12 in the morning

and oh happy national day....

I needed Jesus @ | 12:09 am |


Comments: Post a Comment